Lily and Rose Splendour Davenport Pottery Plate Nature’s Glory. New Old Stock
Lily and Rose Splendour Davenport Pottery Plate Nature’s Glory
This Lily and Rose Splendour Davenport Pottery Plate Nature’s Glory Plate is based on the beautiful painting “Still Life with Flowers and Fruit” by V. Hoier (1870-80).
The plate is in mint condition: brand new old stock, and never displayed. It comes with its original Certificate of Authenticity and original box. No chips, cracks or restoration.
It was made by Davenport Pottery in England in the 1990s but marketed by ‘The Bradford Exchange’.
The plate would make an attractive addition to your collection or as a gift for a loved one.
Please click on the following link for more collector's plates.
- Manufacturer: Davenport Pottery, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UK
- Year of Manufacture: 1990s, United Kingdom
- Design: Lily and Rose Splendour
- Collection: Nature’s Glory
- Can be wall hung
- Marketed by: The Bradford Exchange Bradex 26-D08-022.1
- Number: 3685B
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Length: 22cm
- Width: 17cm