1960s Corgi Toys Model 302 Rootes Hillman Hunter Mk II Rally Car
Corgi Toys Model 302 Hillman Hunter Mk II Rally Car
This wonderful, unboxed, vintage car is a 1960s Corgi Toys Model 302 Hillman Hunter Mk II Rally Car.
It commemorates the Hillman Hunter Rally car winning the 1968 Rootes London-Sydney Marathon (10,373 miles) driven by Andrew Cowan, Colin Malkin and Brian Coyle.
- White roof and black bonnet
- Spare wheels on the roof
- A tool box on the roof which opens to reveal miniature chromed tools
- A Kangaroo bar ('Roo bar')
- Jewelled headlamps
- Golden Jack take off wheels to allow quick independent removal of all four wheels
- Registration number MVK15G
- Several decals including the Rootes emblem
- Two unpainted spotlights; one on the roof and the other on the left hand side of the bonner.
- 1/45 scale model
This model, 302, is marked on the Base:
It measures approximately 11cm in length and is in fairly good unboxed condition. It does have some surface scratches and blemishes, and some small areas of paint loss, with some discolouration of the decals.
Please click on the following link for more vintage model cars.
We Also Recommend
VL Churchill Car Carburettor Adjusting Kit MS95 Suitable for SU Zenith and Stromberg Carburettors