1910 The Aero Manual Compiled By the Staff Of The Motor
1910 The Aero Manual Compiled By the Staff Of The Motor1910 The Aero Manual Compiled By the Staff Of The Motor. Published by Temple Press, Roseberry Avenue, London
This small book is a real snapshot in the history of aviation and flying. It contains information on:
- Aeroplane Design & Construction
- Gliding experiments
- Modern Aeroplanes (1910!): e.g. The Wright, Voisin, Cody, Avroplane, Blériot
- Dirigible balloons
Some of the adverts, illustrations and plates are wonderful, and pretty quaint by modern day standards!
* Used Hardcover: 208 pages, 180 illustrations
* Author: Compiled by the Staff of "The Motor" magazine
* Publisher: Published By Temple Press, London.
* Book Condition: Fairly Good.
* Published in 1910. Second Edition
* Green textured cloth with brown and green titles & decoration
* Spine ends and corners have wear and bumps and the cover is slightly loose
* Light foxing/browning throughout,
* Approximate size: Height: 20cm x Width 14.5cm x Depth 1.5cm (8vo)
A nice old, and rare, reference book for the book collector and aviator.
Please click on the following link for more vintage and collectible books.
We Also Recommend
1940s Smiths Aircraft Oil Temperature 24 Volt Cockpit Gauge Number 8953