Carl Zeiss Jena Jenoptem 10x50W Multicoated Binoculars
This is a very nice set of 1970s Carl Zeiss Jena Jenoptem 10x50W Multicoated Binoculars in a brown leather transit case. These binoculars are Porro prisms and were manufactured in ~ 1970s-80s.
Made in the DDR (East Germany). In pretty good condition, with a few surface scuffs/paint loss commensurate with age and use. The neck strap is slightly worn, and there are scuffs on the surface of the leather transit case. Please have a look at the photos for a better assessment of the defects.
- Manufacturer: Carl Zeiss 101794
- Model: Jenoptem 10x50W
- Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Coatings: Multicoatings with amber reflections
- Waterproof: No
- Magnification: x10
- Angular Field of View: 7.3 °
- Linear field of view: 128/1000
- Minimum focusing distance: 4.3m
- Prisms: Bak-4 Porro
- Brightness: 25
- Centre focus, dioptre correction on the right eyepiece
- Dimensions: 17.8 x19.9 cm
- Unpacked Weight: 1.02kg
For more vintage technology, please click on the following link.