Burgundy Roberts Rambler DAB/FM Portable Radio
This small Pre-Owned Burgundy Roberts Rambler DAB/FM Portable Radio is in very good used condition. It is a revival of the famed 1970s Roberts Rambler with a wooden case but updated for the new millennium.
- Height: 12cm (including the knobs)
- Width: 21cm (including the handle)
- Depth: 8.5cm
Fully checked and cleaned, it is in excellent working order on all wavebands (FM/DAB), as well as being in very good cosmetic condition with a few superficial scuffs on the glass/body. Sporting a matching burgundy leatherette covered carry handle, it stands on four rubber feet to aid stability and prevent furniture scratches. The radio is complete with original knobs and Roberts badge.
The battery box is clean with no sign of any spills or rust. Reliable, chic stylish and a style icon, this beautiful little radio would be a welcome addition to any radio collection or as a retro period statement piece home accessory updated with 21st Century technology.
- Roberts Rambler
- FM RDS/DAB/DAB+ radio
- Save up to 20 preset stations (10 for FM and 10 for DAB)
- Dual alarms that gradually get louder
- Sleep function (timer can be set from 10 to 90 minutes)
- Aux-in for playing music from a smartphone, MP3 player or other device
- Stereo headphone jack
- Mono speaker
- This model does not have Blue Tooth
- Carrying handle
- Dimmable LED display with four settings: high, mid, low, off
- Requires 4x 1.5 volt C size batteries/cells (not supplied due to the difficulty in shipping items with batteries).
For more vintage radio, please click on the following link.