1970’s Boxed N-Gauge Hornby Minitrix N202: Ivatt Class Steam Locomotive with Tender.
For all Model Railway/ Railroad enthusiasts and collectors: this is a really nice example of a N Gauge Hornby Minitrix N202 BR Black Ivatt Steam Locomotive with tender, 46400, dating from the 1970’s.
A total of 128 Ivatt Class steam locomotives were built between 1946 and 1953, mostly at Crewe. 20 were built by LMS and given the numbers 6400–19. On nationalisation in 1948 40000 was added to their numbers to become 46400–19.
Hornby Minitrix N202 BR Black 2-6-0 Ivatt Loco and Tender 46400
The N Gauge Hornby Minitrix N202 model locomotive and tender are boxed in a typical Minitrix box. The box is in ‘used’ condition, with scuffs/ tears in the cardboard and styrene: see photos. The original paper instruction leaflet (TRIX MANGOLD GmbH) is folded into the side of the box lid.
The steam locomotive and tender are in excellent condition and have never been run. All buffers and couplings are intact.
This item is also available to buy on Etsy. Click on the following link:
- Hornby Minitrix N202- unused condition, boxed.
- Steam Locomotive, BR, black.
- Class 2 2-6-0 46400
- Trix, Western Germany (on the base)
- N -Gauge
- Yellow and red cardboard with clear plastic box lid, and polystyrene box base: scuffed/ tear.
- Original instruction leaflet (e.g replacing the bulb for the lights, removal of motor, oiling).
- Not tested
For more N-Gauge products, please click on the following link.