By Sheltered Hedgerows Royal Doulton Collector’s Plate
This By Sheltered Hedgerows Royal Doulton Collector’s Plate by Jan Hill, is one of three plates we have from the ‘Nature’s Own Beauties’ collection of Royal Doulton plates.
The 8″ (20.5cm) diameter plate is in mint condition: brand new, and never displayed. It comes with its original Certificate of Authenticity and original box. No chips, cracks or restoration.
It was made by Royal Doulton in England in the 1990s but marketed by The Bradford Exchange.
The plate would make an attractive addition to your collection or as a gift for a loved one. The price is £19.99 for one plate.
To see the remainder of the series of Nature’s Own Beauties, then please click on the following link
- Manufacturer: Royal Doulton
- Year of Manufacture: 199os, United Kingdom
- Design: By Sheltered Hedgerows by Jan Hill
- Collection: Nature’s Own Beauties
- Marketed by: The Bradford Exchange Bradex 26-R62-96.2
- Number: 4202A
- Approximate Dimensions: 20.5cm (8″) diameter