Four Pieces Vintage Souvenir Armorial Pottery Crested China
We have on offer Four Pieces Vintage Souvenir Armorial Pottery Crested China from various manufacturers. Most date from the Mid 19th to Early 20th Century. They are miniatures and only 5 to 8cm (2-3 inches) in width and height.
Most are in good condition, with slight loss of gilding, but no chips or cracks unless otherwise stated.
We will sell pieces individually if preferred. Please contact us for a quote!
1.0 Grafton China Miniature Aladdin Lamp Teapot
- Crest for Grantham: Slight chip in the neck of the pot. The lid has been broken and repaired.
- Printed mark 1900-13
B A J [in knot] & SONS
2.0 Victoria China Miniature Jug
- Crest for Bridlington: Good condition
- Back mark J R & Co c.1841-55. Victoria China. Made in England.
3.0 Arcadian China Miniature Round Bowl/ Vase
- Crest for City of Lincoln: Good condition
- Back Mark Arcadian China, A&S, Stoke on Trent
This was the trade name used on souvenir wares by the firm Arkinstall & Sons Ltd, of Trent Bridge Pottery, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
The factory operated from 1904–24.
It made inexpensive wares in the style of W.H. Goss.
4.0 Unknown Maker Miniature Trophy/ Loving Cup
- Crest For Portsmouth: Good condition
For more vintage Souvenir wares, please click on the following link.
Crested China: small white glazed porcelain models, made from ~ the 1840s to the 1930s, carrying the coat of arms of the place where they were sold as a souvenir. They are a form of model heraldic china.