1998 Forever Diana Bradex 84-B10-905.1 Collector’s Plate
A brand new, in box, 1998 Forever Diana Bradex 84-B10-905.1 Collector’s Plate by James Griffin, is one of four collectibles we have in stock, which were issued in commemoration of the untimely death of Diana, Princess of Wales, in 1997.
The 8″ (20.5cm) diameter plate is in mint condition: brand new, and never displayed. It comes with its original Certificate of Authenticity and original box. No chips, cracks or restoration.
It was made and marketed by The Bradford Exchange in 1998. It pictures an image of Diana wearing that iconic red dress!
The plate would make an attractive addition to your collection of Diana memorabilia (and to commemorate the 20th anniversary of her death) or as a gift for a loved one.
If you like commemorative collectibles then please click on the following link
- Manufacturer: The Bradford Exchange
- Year of Manufacture: 1998,
- Design: Forever Diana by William Chambers
- Collection: A Woman Of Style
- Marketed by: The Bradford Exchange Bradex 84-B10-905.1
- Number: 03314F
- Approximate Dimensions: 20cm (8″) diameter