Lily and Rose Splendour Davenport Pottery Plate Nature’s Glory
This Lily and Rose Splendour Davenport Pottery Plate Nature’s Glory Plate is based on the beautiful painting “Still Life with Flowers and Fruit” by V. Hoier (1870-80).
The plate is in mint condition: brand new, and never displayed. It comes with its original Certificate of Authenticity and original box. No chips, cracks or restoration.
It was made by Davenport Pottery in England in the 1990s but marketed by ‘The Bradford Exchange’.
The plate would make an attractive addition to your collection or as a gift for a loved one. For more collector’s plates, please click on the following link
- Manufacturer: Davenport Pottery, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UK
- Year of Manufacture: 199os, United Kingdom
- Design: Lily and Rose Splendour
- Collection: Nature’s Glory
- Marketed by: The Bradford Exchange Bradex 26-D08-022.1
- Number: 3685B
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Length: 22cm
- Width: 17cm