1945 Air Ministry Sangamo Weston Bakelite Voltmeter DMS Ltd Leather Case
1945 Air Ministry Sangamo Weston Bakelite Voltmeter DMS Ltd Leather Case. The voltmeter’s connectors are intact and it is in good cosmetic condition. The leather case is scuffed, scratched and worn.
- Voltmeter made by Sangamo Weston Ltd, Enfield, Middlesex, England.
- Voltmeter Model S 61, No. M58418
- Use horizontally
- 0-75 volts or press button for 0-25 volts
- Case stamped DM&S 1945; ZA 29363; Stamped with a crown & 779
- Grey leather carry case marked with the Air Ministry Phaeon
For more Militaria, please click on the following link.