Reproduction Traditional Iron Mincer For Meat, Vegetables, Fruit, Sausage Maker
Reproduction Traditional Iron Mincer Meat, Vegetables, Fruit, Sausage Maker. As new, never been used. No missing parts and in it’s original box.
This one dates from the 1990s but hand propelled meat grinders, of this design, were invented by Karl Drais in the 19th Century.
- Traditional meat mincer – 5cm Cutting Plate.
- Easy to use – minces meat, fruit and vegetables
- Includes nozzle for sausage making
- Includes an adjustable table/worktop screw clamp to hold mincer in place
- Ideal way to make your own mince or sausages from prime cuts of meat
The mincer will be shipped disassembled, as shown in the image below, for ease of shipping.
Just place food, cut into small chunks, into the feeder. Push down with a wooden spoon. NOT your fingers!! Place a down or dish at the end to catch the ground food.
A great gift for the chef or cook in your life.