Ingersoll Automatic Watch Calibre 644 IN4000
An Ingersoll Automatic Watch Calibre 644 IN4000, with black strap and its original box. The strap has never been fitted to the watch.
Unfortunately, the hands for the seconds and date dials are displaced. One of the hands is loose under the glass but we can’t see the other hand. The watch is working and has no scratches on the glass or case.
This watch would make a good starter time piece for an automatic watch collection: you could wear it every day and not worry about ruining it!
- 42mm Stainless Steel case
- Seconds dial (hand not fitted)
- 21 jewel automatic movement
- Date dial (hand not fitted)
- Power reserve dial
- Display back
- Black leather deployment strap
- Instruction booklet
- Limited Edition
- 3ATM Water Resistant (can withstand accidental splashing but is not suitable for swimming, water sports, diving or snorkelling).
For more vintage watches, please click on the following link.