1955 Stirling Moss's Book Of Motor Sport. First Edition Published By Cassell and Co
1955 Stirling Moss's Book Of Motor Sport
A lovely piece of Motor Racing history in the form of this used hard back book, 1955 Stirling Moss's Book Of Motor Sport. First Edition Published By Cassell and Co.
The paper dust cover is in fair condition with some surface scuffs, creasing and edge tears.
The actual book is in fair condition for its age. There is some discolouration and page yellowing. The end pages are foxed.
- Title: Stirling Moss's Book Of Motor Sport
- Author: Stirling Moss & Wayne Mineau
- 1st Edition Published in 1955 by Cassell & Company Ltd, London
- 118 pages including black and white photographs and 10 racing circuit maps.
- 12 chapters including
- The Art of Driving Fast
- Team Control and Tactics
- Long Distance Racing
- Famous Racing and Sports Cars of Today
- Approx. Size
- Height: 25.5 cm (10")
- Width: 19.5 cm
- Depth: 1.5 cm
A very nice book which would be useful as an introduction to vintage motor sport or as a 'coffee table' book.
Please click on the following link for more vintage and collectible books
We Also Recommend
Vintage Kelvin Norton Clip On Inspection Light With Power Supply Lead For Ferret AFV
1970s Syro Pendamatic Change / Coin Dispenser Used In Liverpool Bus OKB77