Mullard Antiques and Collectibles is totally committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What data does Mullard Antiques and Collectibles collect?
We may collect the following information: –
- Your name.
- Your contact information including email address.
- Your demographic information such as postcode, postal address and telephone number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised PayPal to provide to us), such as your name, telephone number, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly or sign up to receive our newsletter.
Why Mullard Antiques and Collectibles Needs The Information And How We Use It.
We require this information to process and despatch your orders, secure payment, understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as:-
- Mullard Antiques & Collectibles use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services
Information Sharing And Disclosure
Safeguarding of Information about our customers is important to Mullard Antiques & Collectibles. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as a delivery company when we ship your parcel, WordPress Plugin software (e.g. PayPal for Woocommerce) and our website host (1&1.co.uk). We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: –
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, for example to sign up to receive our blog/ newsletter via ‘Mailchimp‘ or ask a question via our ‘Contact us form,’ look for the box that you can click to indicate that you will allow us to contact you for direct marketing purposes. The process is explicit consent; ‘Opt in’ rather than ‘Opt out.’
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by unsubscribing when you receive a newsletter.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We will NEVER sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting only if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Except where Mullard Antiques & Collectibles are required to store data for legal reasons, for example payment of tax, we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
If you believe that any information we may hold on you is incorrect or incomplete or you wish to delete your data, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form below.
We are based in Warrington, Cheshire, UK. Customers can contact us via our contact form or by email for our full address if required.
If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about Mullard Antiques & Collectibles use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Karen of Mullard Antiques & Collectibles, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
We are totally committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our website is protected with a Geotrust SSL certificate which secures and encrypts the data transmission path.
Links to other websites from the Mullard Antiques and Collectibles website
The Mullard Antiques and Collectibles website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. With the introduction of GDPR, most web browsers do not automatically accept cookies which may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.