Pair Of 1980s Unused Cibie Type 40 Drive Auxiliary Lamps For Car/ Motor Rally, With Plastic Covers
Pair Of 1980s Unused Cibie Type 40 Drive Auxiliary Lamps for Car/ Motor Rally, with plastic covers.
The car illustrated on the side of the packaging is actually a 1980s Ford Cortina Mk IV but they will fit most makes of car.
The lamps have never been fitted to a car and are in good cosmetic condition. The glass is intact. The chrome could probably do with a light polish.
A great accessory for your vintage auto/ lorry/ or rally car!
- 1 pair of Vintage Cibié Projecteurs IODE Type “40” Drive Lamps
- Approximately 5.25″ Diameter
- Part number on the boxes: auxiliary lamp 38 05 035/02
- Boxes are faded and worn.
- Lamps/covers are in new, unused, unmounted condition.
- Original instruction leaflet
If you like vintage automobile then please click on the following link.