1997 Princess of Wales Rose Royal Worcester Collector’s Plate
A brand new in box 1997 Princess of Wales Rose Royal Worcester Collector’s Plate by Albert Williams, is one of four collectibles we have in stock, which were issued in commemoration of the untimely death of Diana, Princess of Wales, in 1997.
The Oval plate is in mint condition: brand new, and never displayed. It comes with its original Certificate of Authenticity and original box. No chips, cracks or restoration.
It was made by Royal Worcester and marketed by The Bradford Exchange in 1997. It pictures a painting of the ‘Princess of Wales Rose’ named after Diana. It was originally sold in support of the British Lung Foundation, whose patron was Diana.
The plate would make an attractive addition to your collection of Diana memorabilia (and to commemorate the 20th anniversary of her death) or as a gift for a loved one.
If you like commemorative collectibles then please click on the following link
- Manufacturer: Royal Worcester
- Year of Manufacture: 1997
- Design: Princess of Wales Rose by Albert Williams
- Collection: For the love of a Rose in support of the British Lung Foundation.
- Marketed by: The Bradford Exchange Bradex 26-R76-028.1
- Number: 738
- Approximate Dimensions: length 22cm (8.7″) x 17cm (6.7″)width